Sunday, May 17, 2009

Coming Home....

In May of 2009 I had finally found my dream RV.  A 1985 Toyota Sunrader 4wd.  Without hesitation, I purchased a one way ticket for my father to fly to California to retrieve "my find".  With only pictures in hand and a few phone calls to the seller, I could only wait with anticipation to see if this "Dream RV" will soon be mine.  As luck would have it, there were no hidden surprises & I was truly blessed to find the seller honest as honest Abe.  Everything about the RV was better than expected and more.

With title in hand, the cross country trip was just getting started.  My father, a retired truck driver was perfect for such a trip.  With no time to spare he ventured off, and before I knew it, he was pulling in the driveway with my "Dream RV".

No comments:

Post a Comment