Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Upper Bunk Windows

Leaky upper bunk windows....Hmmm, who came up with that idea of putting wrap around windows on a Toyota's upper bunk?  Whoever did, evidentially does not own one.


With months of leak testing, removing old sealant and re-sealing the windows, I have come to the conclusion that all the work I do to make them stop leaking, is only temporary.  I do not want to remove those precious, costly to replace windows if my life had depended on it, but I have no choice in the matter to do just that.   This project will have to wait until the fall or next spring, since I am not going to waste another summer of not camping.  My son said it best:  Hey, Mom....we'll just go camping when it's not raining!  Okeedokee then, problem solved for this summer.  Onto the next project.......

No comments:

Post a Comment