Thursday, June 3, 2010

Up To The Roof

Now with the Upper Bunk complete, I placed my attention back on the outside of the coach.  It's time to get down and dirty with the roof.  It had become a chalky mess which was in dire need of attention.

I bought and used the 3M Super Duty Rubbing Compound.  I went over the roof twice by hand with it. After what I had thought was my arm falling off.  I continued to punish myself with some more intense rubbing/polishing.  So, I went to my local boat place who recommended Mequiras Flagship Premium Cleaner/Wax.   I have always been a huge fan of Meguiars so it was a no brainer to give this new wax a try.  Two more days of waxing and intense pain now in both my arms, I finally finished with better than average results.  I am pleased to say the roof is looking mighty good and my arms too!

No comments:

Post a Comment